Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"They told me to cut off my eye lashes that they aren't natural"_Lady speaks after spending 5 hours at the Passport Office to get her NIN_Lady Laments

 "They told me to cut off my eye lashes before taking a passport photo after 5 Hours of waiting_ Lady laments

Nigerian Lady laments on how she waited 5 hours at the Passport Office to get her NIN in order to renew her Nigerian Passport and was instructed to cut off her eyelashes because they are not natural when it is time to take her picture.

In her words, " I waited 5 hours in the passport office to get my NIN and renew my Nigerian Passport and when it is finally my turn to take my photograph and go home, they said they couldn't take it because my lashes aren't real. They said I should bring scissors and cut them.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar