Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Inspireme// Miuccia

 
Tell us about yourself and how you started blogging?
 I'm 21 years old girl from Thailand. I moved to Sweden when i was 9.
 I started blogging just for me and my friends 2006, but time goes by and i started to write more about 
fashion because i love it! And this year i had a chance to be a part of the Fashion Networks bloggers, 
so i'm very happy! 
What do you do when you’re not blogging? 
I work as a waitress and do some modeling too. (With Elite Model Stockholm) 
 
How would you describe your own personal Style? 
Chic, comfortable and variable
Who are your favourite brands/designers? 
I have so many style, so i love a bunch of designers/brands, but most of all...Balmain. 
What fashion trends are you enjoying now? 
I love that this fall a lot of clothes are very black and "rock chic" with studs. I love it! 
 
What would you never wear?
 I would never wear corduroy jeans.
 Once when i was little it used to be my favorite pair of jeans, haha! But not now! 
Do you have a style icon? 
 No not really, i get a lot of inspiration from everyone. From models to celebrities to bloggers 
and people around me.. 
 
What are your favorite blogs? 
I love Rumis blog, Fashiontoast. Studdedhearts. Gary Pepper and a lot more.. 
 
What is your favorite film,song and book/magazines?
 My favorite movie is Pearl Harbor, so romantic! 
And Josh Hartnett & ben Affleck was so handsome in that movie haha! 
I listen to a lot of different music, but because Britney Spears was the only one i listened to 
when i was little, her songs will always be my favorites! 
 
What can't you live without?
 -My phone!
 Where will you be in 10 years? 
Still here in Sweden, or maybe in Thailand, and have my own business 
Special Question: What beauty products can't you live without?
Lip balm! My lips are always dry! 
 

Miu Niyomsilpchai for miuccia

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar