Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy New Year, Twinsie Tuesday

Happy New Year everybody!
 
I hope you all had a great New Years Eve!  I'm ringing in the New Year in my jammie's with the hubs and my little girlies!
 
Marry A Millionaire looked like a fun New Years mani to me!  Lots and lots of fun sparkly glitter in here!  For the first time I wore 'underwear' under my glitter!  My pinky nail is bare, but the other 3 I tried a nude 'underwear' and I really love the effect!  I might be crazy, but I see a difference!
 
 
 
So excited to see what my other Twinsie's wore for New Years Eve!
 
Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Srsly Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
 
 
 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar