Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Madonna Called The Late Whitney Houston 'Medicore' In A Old Letter Set For To Be Auctioned



 Madonna Writes About Whitney


Celebrity Tea: Madonna is in hot water once again and this time it has to do with the late Whitney Houston. An old letter she wrote from way to back in the 90s to her alleged then boyfriend John Enos. In the letter she writes how she can no longer be with her boyfriend and also talks about Whitney Houston and Sharon Stone.

She says that she wished she had Whitney's music career but calls her 'horribly medicore' as well as Sharon Stone. Remember , Madonna was also an actress.


via Rollingout.com


“I have made so many people angry that I’m being punished and basically being made to be quiet and sit in a corner while other less interesting [and] exciting people are reaping the benefits of the road I’ve paid,” she wrote, adding, “It’s so unequivocably [sic] frustrating to read that Whitney Houston has the music career I wish I had and Sharon Stone has the film career I’ll never have.”
“Not because I want to be those women, because I’d rather die but they’re so horribly mediocre and they’re always being held up as paragons of virtue and some sort of measuring stick to humiliate me.”




Sharon Stone replied back on facebook   





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar