Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Police Finds hard drugs in late Hollywood actor Gregory Tyree Boyce's home



Gregory Tyree Boyce, Hollywood actor popularly known for his role in Twilight as 'Tyler Crowley', was found dead in his Las Vegas home, he found lying dead with his girlfriend Natalie Adepoju, Read here.

Police reports state that the white substance found in his home as reported by TMZ was "Cocaine and Meth."

The white substance was said to have been found on a Nightstand in addition to a straw and a Plastic Card next to their bodies. "No obvious signs of trauma to either subject", the police said, and that their bedroom was "not disturbed".

His Mother and roommate confirmed to the police that the actor was known for taking harder drugs, the police reports. 

In an emotional by his mother Lisa Wayne, "Felt sick without you. I'm torn, I'm lost, I'm in pain.

"I'd text you or call you when I was broken or worried about something, and you'd tell me, 'Ma, I got you, we'll get thru this together'. Boy why did you leave me?

"Never another hug, Kiss or to hear those words, I love you again. I'm broken. I love you Greggy, my Hunny."

Gregory and  Natalie both left behind children, Natalie a son and Gregory a 10 year old daughter, they were only dating for over a year.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar