Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Versatile Blogger Award!

OMG Dolls!  I am so thrilled to have been nominated the Versatile Blogger Award again.  This is Awesome!    I am delighted to accept this lovely Award by Fredo Fro.  Thank you so much Hunn!


A few rules that I have to follow to accept the nomination:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
  3. Share 7 random facts about me.
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated me.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to my post.
7 random facts about me:
  • I treasure all my Friends (Online & Real-Life).  
  • I am a crazy cat lady.  Yes, I am! Meoww.....
  • I can't live without Olive Oil.  I use it to remove my eye & face makeup, for at home hair treatment, face mask, cooking and salad dressing.  
  • I am a Shoeholic!  I love killer heels because they make me feel on top of the world & give a sexy curve to my leg.
  • I am a false eyelashes freak.
  • I hate Animal Cruelty.
  • I love to watch Horror Movies alone at Midnight in my bedroom.
15 Nominations:
Rena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar