Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

China Glaze Let It Snow 2011 Holiday Collection: Champagne Bubbles



China Glaze Champagne Bubbles (2 coats)

Sorry for the late post, but I was out with some old graduate school buddies tonight. It's always so nice to see people you haven't seen for years. For the most part they always stay the same and that's awesome. 

I'm still sort of shocked that I didn't buy more of the China Glaze Let It Snow collection this past year. I usually get about half of the collection, but I guess nothing really called my name. I did purchase Champagne Bubbles at Ulta for $1.99 though. It is a metallic gold polish with small pieces of silver glitter thrown in there. The glitter is fairly subtle, but you can definitely see it in there. The application was pretty good, too. Sometimes metallics can get streaky, but I had no issues. Overall I'm pretty neutral on the polish. It's fine, but it doesn't blow me away. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar