Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nordic Cap Star Nails - NP18 (yellow), swatch

Of cause I also had to purchase the new Swedish budget polish available, Nordic Cap which just suddenly arrived in our everyday supermarkets and for 10 SEK it's hard to resist. (About 1, £0,9 or $1,5)

I picked up four colors and this is one of them, of cause I had to try on the yellow! ;)

 This is as you can see a darker yellow toned polish and the formula is jelly.

I used four coats and there's still some VNL as you can see. The polish it self was very shiny and glossy and the brush was surprisingly good.

I liked this, however I have other yellow polishes very similar to this, but with fewer coats. Basically it's an okay polish for the price. I will probably end up buying more colors.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar