Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

One track mind jewelry

I have a one track mind....Here I was innocently thinking about cake which made me think of Sweetie Pies in Galway - which, I have to say I hate going to as they don't carry ANYTHING for coeliacs - and then I started to think about pies, cakes and all manner of badness. Which then led me to trying to google gluten free cake recipes without using pinterest which then led me to this : Cutie Pie Jewelry.

Then I found this cat ring which I LOVE. I do love an interesting ring or six. I am sick of constantly buying Topshop jewelry and frankly, this website has a whole host of interesting bits and bobs.



Or this one which reminds me of my reindeer skull ring which cracked over Xmas and I was most upset. But then if you will buy Topshop.....you deserve what you get!

Perve on the collection here

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar