Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

So I've been using nipple balm on my face.....

I've tried some things in my past as a writer.

I think the most memorable one was a cold cream with animal sperm in it. That was......intensely strange. I would just like to state it was a legit product sold in Harvey Nichols before anyone gets the wrong idea.

I was slightly confused when what I understood to be a lip balm came through my door labelled 'Nipple Balm.' Still, I'm game for anything when it comes to beauty products so why not?!?!

So introducing Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips. 

The reason it's labelled nipple balm? The 100% natural formula can be used anywhere on the body and is particularly good on the lips, cuticles, brows and er, nipples. Although, I have been told since this is due to women who run suffering from dry nipples!?!? I run and I have to say I don't have this problem!?!?

Apparently the balm can also be used to seal split ends and keep baby hairs under control as well. I haven't been able to try that as my super short hair doesn't leave a lot of split ends around! One of the major benefits of shorter styles. 

BUT

It is 100% natural as it's made from lanolin. So not vegan but still natural. It's free from additives, parabens, sulphates, mineral oil and petrolatum.  It is also fragrance free and not tested on animals. Which is a huge plus for me. 

I've been playing with this product for a few days now. 

I didn't know what to make of it at first as I'm not used to the lanolin as a sole ingredient. It's quite a thick balm which I found worked well as a substitute for lip gloss on nights out. I also found it didn't wear off the lips as quickly. I get annoyed having to constantly reapply lip products and that means anything that lasts longer is welcome in my make up bag. 

Which brings me to my next point. I appreciate the size of the product. It's 15ml which means it not only fits my handbag but my array of weirdly quirky purses I insist on buying. My most recent one is a can shaped bag labelled Unicorn Tears from Skinny Dip London so yeah, size is an issue for me! This works perfectly. 

The nipple balm is available from   or Space NK. drlipp.com 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar