Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The 12 Mani's of X-mas Day 4 : Festive Colors/Glitter


     Hello again! It's day 4 of the 12 Mani's of X-mas challenge. I hope you have been enjoying these post as much as I've enjoyed creating the manicures. Today's theme is Festive Colors/Glitter.


     For this manicure, I tried out a new technique, the fan brush manicure. This technique has been on my must-try list for quite some time and I figured what better time than during a challenge! It was a little harder than I thought it would be but by the end of my first failed attempt, I got the hang of it. My second attempt turned out much better, but I still have a few quirks I need to work out to get it right.


     What do you think? Pretty festive right! For this manicure, I used Wet~n~wild Poison Ivy, Deadly Dose and, Caught Red Handed. Milani White on the Spot and then added a little sparkle with my Red striper.

     Now let's see what the other ladies have done for today's challenge... 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar