Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Ruined" is IU, "Hawk's eyes" Yuheyul .. I was surprised

<p>A young girl from a high school freshman, a 17 - year - old small physique got a guitar with Jacqui little hands. And I started playing very well. What surprised me more was his timbre. How are you going? Clearly protected, the spirit became more tight. The voice with a little iron sound is warm and soft. Also, the power was on it. The unbelievable acoustic sensitivity that was around that age was awesome. I had no choice but to just watch.</p><p>The IU who carefully picked up the award feeling with the word actually a little sad in fact made the above deaths of fellow artists mentioned above, thereby comforting a lot of people who were injured in their hearts It was. It seemed that the work of sorrow that was drifting without learning was arranged carefully. The last greeting that my young musicians in my twenties gave me I want all to sleep well clearly showed his mature inner side.</p><p>The IU also donated the entire proceeds of the small theater concerts opened from April 20 to June 2014 for the survivors of the MV Sewol disaster. At that time, at IU s affiliated office (now Cacao M), I revealed that (IU wanted to help those who suffered from MV Sewol damage).</p><p>On 3 May this year before the childs day, the IU donated 100 million won to the Green Umbrella Childrens Foundation, a representative organization for global child welfare. It was not the first time that the IU did Donation to the Green Umbrella Childrens Foundation, May 5, 2015, for a child at a shipyard household under a single parent, he has donated 100 million. In addition, on May 16, Donation 50 million won, Please use for the elderly of the Deaf & Mutual Association.</p><p>I feel I grew really straight when I was watching the IU. Through the JTBC <Hyeori Yes Minshuku 1> aired last year, the glimpse IU was certainly able to afford to know not only himself, but also other people. Just small body size was a bigger person than anyone. For the last ten years, there is no IU who lives his life without shaking without losing myself while staying in the world, which is not easy, as an entertainment industry, but I want to admire from the heart of my heart .</p><p>tistory. com) as well. Duplicate listing is permitted only for sentences that you created directly.</p><p>The 10th anniversary of the debut, the path IU has been walking on</p>
<p>A young girl from a high school freshman, a 17 - year - old small physique got a guitar with Jacqui little hands. And I started playing very well. What surprised me more was his timbre. How are you going? Clearly protected, the spirit became more tight. The voice with a little iron sound is warm and soft. Also, the power was on it. The unbelievable acoustic sensitivity that was around that age was awesome. I had no choice but to just watch.</p><p>The IU who carefully picked up the award feeling with the word actually a little sad in fact made the above deaths of fellow artists mentioned above, thereby comforting a lot of people who were injured in their hearts It was. It seemed that the work of sorrow that was drifting without learning was arranged carefully. The last greeting that my young musicians in my twenties gave me I want all to sleep well clearly showed his mature inner side.</p><p>The IU also donated the entire proceeds of the small theater concerts opened from April 20 to June 2014 for the survivors of the MV Sewol disaster. At that time, at IU s affiliated office (now Cacao M), I revealed that (IU wanted to help those who suffered from MV Sewol damage).</p><p>On 3 May this year before the childs day, the IU donated 100 million won to the Green Umbrella Childrens Foundation, a representative organization for global child welfare. It was not the first time that the IU did Donation to the Green Umbrella Childrens Foundation, May 5, 2015, for a child at a shipyard household under a single parent, he has donated 100 million. In addition, on May 16, Donation 50 million won, Please use for the elderly of the Deaf & Mutual Association.</p><p>I feel I grew really straight when I was watching the IU. Through the JTBC <Hyeori Yes Minshuku 1> aired last year, the glimpse IU was certainly able to afford to know not only himself, but also other people. Just small body size was a bigger person than anyone. For the last ten years, there is no IU who lives his life without shaking without losing myself while staying in the world, which is not easy, as an entertainment industry, but I want to admire from the heart of my heart .</p><p>tistory. com) as well. Duplicate listing is permitted only for sentences that you created directly.</p><p>The 10th anniversary of the debut, the path IU has been walking on</p>
<p>A young girl from a high school freshman, a 17 - year - old small physique got a guitar with Jacqui little hands. And I started playing very well. What surprised me more was his timbre. How are you going? Clearly protected, the spirit became more tight. The voice with a little iron sound is warm and soft. Also, the power was on it. The unbelievable acoustic sensitivity that was around that age was awesome. I had no choice but to just watch.</p><p>The IU who carefully picked up the award feeling with the word actually a little sad in fact made the above deaths of fellow artists mentioned above, thereby comforting a lot of people who were injured in their hearts It was. It seemed that the work of sorrow that was drifting without learning was arranged carefully. The last greeting that my young musicians in my twenties gave me I want all to sleep well clearly showed his mature inner side.</p><p>The IU also donated the entire proceeds of the small theater concerts opened from April 20 to June 2014 for the survivors of the MV Sewol disaster. At that time, at IU s affiliated office (now Cacao M), I revealed that (IU wanted to help those who suffered from MV Sewol damage).</p><p>On 3 May this year before the childs day, the IU donated 100 million won to the Green Umbrella Childrens Foundation, a representative organization for global child welfare. It was not the first time that the IU did Donation to the Green Umbrella Childrens Foundation, May 5, 2015, for a child at a shipyard household under a single parent, he has donated 100 million. In addition, on May 16, Donation 50 million won, Please use for the elderly of the Deaf & Mutual Association.</p><p>I feel I grew really straight when I was watching the IU. Through the JTBC <Hyeori Yes Minshuku 1> aired last year, the glimpse IU was certainly able to afford to know not only himself, but also other people. Just small body size was a bigger person than anyone. For the last ten years, there is no IU who lives his life without shaking without losing myself while staying in the world, which is not easy, as an entertainment industry, but I want to admire from the heart of my heart .</p><p>tistory. com) as well. Duplicate listing is permitted only for sentences that you created directly.</p><p>The 10th anniversary of the debut, the path IU has been walking on</p>
<p>A young girl from a high school freshman, a 17 - year - old small physique got a guitar with Jacqui little hands. And I started playing very well. What surprised me more was his timbre. How are you going? Clearly protected, the spirit became more tight. The voice with a little iron sound is warm and soft. Also, the power was on it. The unbelievable acoustic sensitivity that was around that age was awesome. I had no choice but to just watch.</p><p>The IU who carefully picked up the award feeling with the word actually a little sad in fact made the above deaths of fellow artists mentioned above, thereby comforting a lot of people who were injured in their hearts It was. It seemed that the work of sorrow that was drifting without learning was arranged carefully. The last greeting that my young musicians in my twenties gave me I want all to sleep well clearly showed his mature inner side.</p><p>The IU also donated the entire proceeds of the small theater concerts opened from April 20 to June 2014 for the survivors of the MV Sewol disaster. At that time, at IU s affiliated office (now Cacao M), I revealed that (IU wanted to help those who suffered from MV Sewol damage).</p><p>On 3 May this year before the childs day, the IU donated 100 million won to the Green Umbrella Childrens Foundation, a representative organization for global child welfare. It was not the first time that the IU did Donation to the Green Umbrella Childrens Foundation, May 5, 2015, for a child at a shipyard household under a single parent, he has donated 100 million. In addition, on May 16, Donation 50 million won, Please use for the elderly of the Deaf & Mutual Association.</p><p>I feel I grew really straight when I was watching the IU. Through the JTBC <Hyeori Yes Minshuku 1> aired last year, the glimpse IU was certainly able to afford to know not only himself, but also other people. Just small body size was a bigger person than anyone. For the last ten years, there is no IU who lives his life without shaking without losing myself while staying in the world, which is not easy, as an entertainment industry, but I want to admire from the heart of my heart .</p><p>tistory. com) as well. Duplicate listing is permitted only for sentences that you created directly.</p><p>The 10th anniversary of the debut, the path IU has been walking on</p>

A young girl from a high school freshman, a 17 - year - old small physique got a guitar with Jacqui little hands. And I started playing very well. What surprised me more was his timbre. "How are you going?" Clearly protected, the spirit became more tight. The voice with a little iron sound is warm and soft. Also, the power was on it. The unbelievable acoustic sensitivity that was around that age was awesome. I had no choice but to just watch.

The IU who carefully picked up the award feeling with the word "actually a little sad in fact" made the above deaths of fellow artists mentioned above, thereby comforting a lot of people who were injured in their hearts It was. It seemed that the work of sorrow that was drifting without learning was arranged carefully. The last greeting that my young musicians in my twenties gave me "I want all to sleep well" clearly showed his mature inner side.

The IU also donated the entire proceeds of the small theater concerts opened from April 20 to June 2014 for the survivors of the MV Sewol disaster. At that time, at IU 's affiliated office (now Cacao M), I revealed that "(IU wanted to help those who suffered from MV Sewol damage").

On 3 May this year before the child's day, the IU donated 100 million won to the Green Umbrella Children's Foundation, a representative organization for global child welfare. It was not the first time that the IU did Donation to the Green Umbrella Children's Foundation, May 5, 2015, for a child at a shipyard household under a single parent, he has donated 100 million. In addition, on May 16, Donation 50 million won, "Please use for the elderly" of the Deaf & Mutual Association.

I feel I grew really straight when I was watching the IU. Through the JTBC aired last year, the glimpse IU was certainly able to afford to know not only himself, but also other people. Just small body size was a bigger person than anyone. For the last ten years, there is no IU who lives his life without shaking without losing "myself" while staying in the world, which is not easy, as an entertainment industry, but I want to admire from the heart of my heart .

tistory. com) as well. Duplicate listing is permitted only for sentences that you created directly.

The 10th anniversary of the debut, the path IU has been walking on

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar