Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Back at it.



Christmas day and today were somewhat difficult because my headache was a roaring, nerve wracking 10.
I did my very, very best to  act "as if" it wasn't there.  A challenge, to say the least.



These two sweet faces help, believe me, they do.


In fact, I can't think of much that makes me happier.   Look at them.  Can you blame me???



Got to the studio this morning, and anyone could tell from my face, that it wasn't a good day.

But we had work to do, so I told L, "we're ignoring it."

And we did.

Reminds me of that saying..........mind over matter.  If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

 
This is a 5'x7'.  In bright colors.  BRIGHT.


Two of them.
We finished one today.


We rock.

And as crazy as it seems, accomplishing something IN SPITE OF the headache, makes me happy.
Otherwise, the headache would win, and I would lose.
I would still have the headache, and be miserable because I did NOTHING.

This way, somehow, it makes the pain more doable.
Doable.  Now that's a concept.







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar