Bi-Lo is having a special deal this week. When you buy two packages of Borden Cheese you will receive a coupon printed instantly at the checkout for a free carton of eggs. Last time I shopped at Bi-Lo in June they had this deal going and I didn't realize it, but was buying cheese anyway and was pleasantly surprised when the coupon printed.
Get FREE Southern Home Grade A Large Eggs, when you buy two packages of Borden cheese. And to make the savings a little bit sweeter, there are two coupons out right now. I have the one from the July All You magazine for 75¢ off one package of Borden cheese. There is another one, which was available in the Smart Source coupon insert from June 10th for 55¢ off one package.
2 packages Borden Cheese: $3.50 minus 75¢ coupon equals 2.75 for two packages of cheese and one dozen eggs, which is a savings of about $2.00. What a great deal.
Belinda
© Belinda Richardson and Frugal Workshop, 2012.
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without”


0 Yorumlar