Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday Favorites

I'm feeling like spring has finally arrived!  This week was a gorgeous one weather wise... now it's time to get outside and play in the dirt!  This week's favorites are...

A new kitchen concoction... leftover yellow rice, black beans and pulled pork on a flour tortilla.  I needed to use up the rice and beans and this was so tasty I will make it again.


Green things outside!  I was beginning to think that the gardens would never come back!


Finally... a sewing project!  I haven't fired up the sewing machine in almost a year!


Do you think I have enough baby spoons?  I'm keeping two... just in case. The rest are headed to the thrift store.



My most favorite thing this week is that this fella turns two today!


What are some of your favorite things this week?

Thanks for dropping by...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar