Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Good Morning!

Well, we’ve all made it through another week. How are you all holding up.? I saw this online the other day and I thought it might help some of us, myself included.


Connie from “Far side of Fifty” over on my side bar, sent me this lovely card she made. Thank you so much Connie.  It was so sweet of you to think of me and purple is my favorite color.

Terra from the “Terra Gardens” blog sent me this beautiful card with the colorful bird houses on it. Thank you so much Terra.
A friend from church also makes cards and she sent Dennis and I this one. All three ladies wrote the most lovely notes inside. It made my day to find these in the mailbox this week.

I finished another pair of socks last night. These were made with Dee’s “Dublin Bay Socks” pattern.

I love the lattice pattern at both sides of the socks.  I usedKnit Picks Stroll Tweed in the “Flagstone Heather” colorway.  I’m not sure who the recipient and the socks will be. They fit me perfectly!
I know that the socks I make for my family get worn and worn a lot! Alex left these in London last week for Tara. She sent me this picture and said she wears them all the time since she’s been in quarantine. That makes this Mama‘s heart very happy!

A reminder for myself and all of you.

Last night the governor here in the state of Washington just announced an additional 30 day lock down to extend through May 4. This continues to allow only travel to essential jobs, for medical appointments, and to buy groceries. I know that many are flouting the rules, but they tell us that our curve is being flattened here in Washington state because the majority of people are following this new way of life. 

This definitely was not something we wanted to hear. There will be no going to the lake for a while now.  Normally by mid April we are opening up the trailer and getting ready for our season at the lake. Although we would be isolated in the trailer, it still takes travel to get to and from there. I don’t think it would be looked upon as essential.  I know in light of what a lot of people are going through it sounds very frivolous to even think of it, but you have to have something to look forward to in these days don’t you? 

I’m thinking of you all and praying for each of you every day. I hope you have a peaceful weekend, doing some of the things that you love best, with the people that you care about, while staying home and safe. 

Blessings, 
Betsy

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar