I wanted quickly show you some of my latest estate sale finds and yard sale find in St Louis
Here is a couple of reproduction staffordshire dogs that I found very charming and price was very reasonable $6.25 for pair. It was 75% off day sale.I have always just purchased the very old one but I thought what the heck they are cute and I have them on an old dish cabinet in the kitchen
I got these 4 cups for one dollar each I have them in a small cabinet full of small treasures
This is a set of flatware I got in St Louis yard sale for $20 I just have always liked this pattern. I have a very nice set of Coronation I use for my silverware but got this anyway, Ill use it for a girls luncheon. I don't know the pattern name? However I'm sure it Shell something.Do you know?
It came with serving pieces copy of Shell and Thread by Tiffany just found pattern name
My girly luncheon plates a daughter gave me once
I added a few tiny string of lights in an old cabinet .There sets my Eiffel Tower salt and pepper I got in Paris airport last year 
Thanks for looking at my pictures I am so happy to have my camera back
Linky Parties I Joined In

0 Yorumlar