Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shut Up Little Man! On DVD: Is This The Right Room For An Argument?

Repertory cinema programmers previously unable to find an appropriate movie to pair up on a double feature with Winnebago Man had their prayers answered with the release of the documentary Shut Up Little Man!, which tells the improbable true story of how a series of blisteringly profane late-night arguments between two aging San Francisco drunks became a worldwide cult phenomenon. I found the twists and turns of the main story entertainingly improbable, but as a former law student, I also couldn't help but notice how the thorny legal issues raised by this saga sounded exactly like the scenarios that my old professors used to concoct for their final exams.

The film is my Hidden Movie Gem this week for CBC Radio—and I think it's one of my better segments. Give it a listen here, and I hope you'll feel the same way.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar